Zoo After Hours
Ready for a Zoo date night? Or an evening to gather with friends and marvel at nature? Join us for our next Zoo After Hours – an 18+ Minnesota Zoo experience.
Each month on a Saturday, from January – March 2023, the Zoo is extending its hours and inviting you to connect with our natural wonder in a unique way. Zoo After Hours are on select Saturdays and are for adults 18+ exclusively!
Grab your friends, significant other and neighbors to explore indoor trails – all while enjoying food, drinks, and of course majestic animals from around the world. Best of all, when you attend one of our special Zoo After Hours events, you are actively contributing toward helping save wildlife throughout Minnesota and beyond!
Upcoming Zoo After Hours for Adults (18+)
• Saturday, January 21, 2023 from 5 – 8:30pm
• Saturday, February 11, 2023 from 5 – 8:30pm
• Saturday, March 11, 2023 from 5 – 8:30pm
What’s Available During Zoo After Hours?
• Tropics Trail: 5:00 – 8:00pm
• Discovery Bay Aquarium 5:00 – 8:30pm
• Education & Conservation Displays and staff: 5:00 pm – 8:30pm
• Gift Store: 5:00pm – 8:30pm
• Silent Disco in Discovery Bay: 5:00 – 8:30pm
• Food and beverage will be available for purchase; must be 21+ to drink, no outside alcoholic beverages permitted
• Other Unique Experiences to be announced!
Tickets are limited and not refundable. Advanced, online ticket purchase is required to attend. Parking is complimentary during our Zoo After Hours events.
• Member Adult: $10
• Non-Member Adult: $15
• Online reservations required with limited capacity
• Children, including infants will not be admitted
2023 Zoo After Hours Themes
January 21st – Under The Sea: Explore and learn more about our aquatic zoo animals and our conservation efforts for sustainable seafood and fisheries.
February 11th – Love is in the Air: Learn more about the Minnesota Zoo’s animals and their reproductive behaviors. Hear details about Species Survival Plans, which supports endangered species in human care, preserving strong genetics and survival of these precious animals.
March 11th – Spring Break Staycation: Take a spring break at the Minnesota Zoo enjoying a tropical escape along the equator in the Tropics. Explore the rain forest where lush, green foliage envelop guests on a winding path surrounded by exotic animals. The Minnesota Zoo’s Tropics Trail is a highlight of the Minnesota Zoo. Learn about our Freshwater Turtle Migration conservation efforts.
13000 Zoo Boulevard
Apple Valley, MN 55124