Your gift of $1,000 or more to the Minnesota Zoo Foundation will support the core operations of the Zoo, including animal care, conservation initiatives, and education programs. As a valued Director’s Circle donor, you will receive benefits that will help strengthen your connection with the Zoo, animals, and nature.
Ways To Give
Minnesota Zoo Foundation
13000 Zoo Blvd
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Join the Director’s Circle Now
Director’s Circle Information
For more information, contact Shannon Rhatigan.
[email protected] / 952.431.9447
Donor Levels and Benefits
Click on the plus sign to learn more about each donor level.
- Friends Plus Membership including two adults living at the same address, their children or grandchildren up to age 21, plus two additional guests each visit.
- Invitations to exclusive donor events throughout the year, including the combined Annual Director’s Reception/Zoo Crawl event
- Recognition on the Zoo Foundation’s Annual Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
- Designated staff liaison to assist with your Zoo-related questions and requests
- Reserved parking (limited number of spots available)
- Private Zoo tour for up to six people
- Individual Plus, Household, or Grandparent membership to give away
Additional benefits at the $5,000, $10,000, and $25,000 levels will be curated based on your individual interests and requests. Possibilities include recognition on the Minnesota Trail, your choice of an exclusive Director’s Circle gift, original artwork created by one of the Zoo’s animals, or a private tour with the Zoo Director.
All benefits are cumulative.