Your gift of $1,000 or more will support the core operations of the Zoo, including animal care, conservation initiatives, and education programs. As a valued Director’s Circle donor, you will receive benefits that will help strengthen your connection with the Zoo, animals, and nature:
Ways To Give
Join the Director’s Circle Now
Director’s Circle Information
For more information, contact Brenda Teats.
Brenda.Teats@mnzoo.org / 952.431.9361
Donor Levels and Benefits
Click on the plus sign to learn more about each donor level.
- Friends Plus Zoo membership including two adults living at the same address, their children or grandchildren through age 21, plus two additional guests each visit (may be gifted to another family).
- Invitation to VIP events
- Invitation to annual Director’s Reception
- Recognition on the Zoo’s Annual Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
- Director’s Circle lapel pin
- Reserved parking (limited number of spots available)
- Private Zoo tour for up to six people
- Optional gift membership to give away
- Recognition on the Medtronic Minnesota Trail
- Choice of an exclusive Director’s Circle gift
- Private tour with the Zoo Director or a Keeper