All Summer 2020 Zoo Camp sessions have been cancelled. For more information, please review the Summer 2020 Zoo Camp Cancellation FAQs.
Summer Camps will go on sale to Zoo Members on February 5th at 10:00 AM for members of the Minnesota Zoo. Current Zoo members can help improve the registration experience by following some of these helpful hints for logging into your Zoo Member account online way in advance of the registration date:
- How can I confirm that I’m logged in to my Member account? Click here to log-in to your account and access a sample Camp event (this is not a real Camp, but just a sample so you can see if you are able to login and see your member rate). Registrations for this event will not be honored, so please do not go all the way through the registration, just look for the page that shows you are getting the member price and then close your browser). If you see a “Child-Member Price” of $0 listed, (photo below) you are logged into to your MN Zoo account and your membership is active. If you see a “Child Non-Member Price” of $10 listed and you have already logged-in to your member account, follow these steps below.
- How do I log-in to my Minnesota Zoo Member Account? Click here to log-in to your online member account. Your log-in will be the same as the e-mail address where you receive updates and information from the Minnesota Zoo. Log-in using your email address as a username and your password. If you don’t know your password click “Find Your Account” and follow the directions to reset your password. You will not need to create a new account.
- What if I don’t know my log-in information? Are you logging in for the first time, or not sure if your e-mail address in our system? Click here to look up your account and select “Find Your Account” and follow the directions to reset your password. Remember to use the email address where you receive information from the Minnesota Zoo. If you do not have an email address on file or need to add an additional one, contact [email protected].
- How can I update my account information? Once you’ve logged into the system, click here to access and update your account information.
- If I have an active membership, should I create a new account? No! You can find your account here by using the e-mail address associated with your Minnesota Zoo membership. Follow the directions to reset your password. Your email address is your username, you will not need to create a new account. Creating a new account will prevent you from accessing Summer Camp reservations or qualifying for special Member pricing.
- Why can’t I reserve my space for Summer Camps right now? Online registration will begin for Minnesota Zoo members on February 5th at 10:00 AM.
- This is still not working for me. What should I do? Call our Membership office at 952-431-9200.