Choose the Minnesota Zoo for your child’s next birthday party. It’s sure to be a wild experience. Perfect for children ages 8-18!
Our Premium Overnight Birthday Party Package Includes:
- Behind-the-scenes tours, overnight stay at the Zoo and much more (see themes below)
- Evening pizza snack and cold breakfast in the morning
- Zoo admission and parking for up to 15 adults and/or children
- Gift for the birthday child (party bag with plush)
- T-shirts for everyone in the party
|Premium Overnight Package Pricing: (includes tax):|
|Additional guests (over 15 people)*||$49 per person|
All guests will be counted regardless of membership status.
*Maximum of 30 people per party. Minimum of 2 adults per party.
|Optional Package Add-Ons:|
|Pull apart “cupcake” cake and juice
(serves up to 15 people)
|Party bag for guests
Reusable, drawstring bags are available for purchase. You may bring in your own favors to fill the bags if you’d like, but the bag itself is a great souvenir of their time at your child’s party.
|Shared Birthday Party
If you are doing a shared birthday party with two children, you can order a 2nd birthday gift (party bag with plush) during your online registration.
Choose from three overnight themes:
- Oceans After Dark – year round availability
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Ocean themed activities throughout the evening
- Zookeeper meet-up in the morning
- Sleeping in sleeping bags (bring your own) in Discovery Bay near our ocean animals
- Forests After Dark – available April through October
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Activities about forest animals and nocturnal adaptations throughout the evening
- Zookeeper meet-up and the chance to make a treat for our grizzly bears
- Sleeping in sleeping bags (bring your own) near the black bears (open to outside) with an indoor back-up option
- Farm After Dark – available April through October
- Private farm tour including observing a cow milking demonstration and feeding animals
- Farm themed activities throughout the evening
- Campfire with s’mores (based on weather)
- Sleeping in tents outdoors (based on weather) with an indoor back-up option (tents are provided)
Reservations must be made at least 3 weeks in advance and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please email us at [email protected] with your first and second choice overnight dates and we will get back to you to confirm your date. All overnights take place on a Friday night starting at 6:30 p.m. and go until 9 a.m. on the Saturday morning. At that time you can go online to register your party.
Full payment is due at time of booking. Please email your expected headcount to [email protected] on the Monday prior to your party. There is a minimum of 2 adults that would need to attend per party.
- Starting at 6:30 p.m. on a Friday evening and going through 9 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- You are welcome to stay that Saturday and enjoy the rest of the Zoo on your own.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected] or call 952-431-9390.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of my guests have Zoo memberships. Do I still have to include them in the total number of guests?
Email us at [email protected] or call 952-431-9390.