Music in the Zoo
Minnesota Zoo Member Presale
Friday, May 17, 2019
10 am – 10 pm
Membership is a great way to visit the Zoo all year! Memberships purchased for the purpose of obtaining concert presale tickets will not be refunded if you do not obtain the tickets you want to purchase. Buy a Membership Now
- Tickets for the presale are available online only with a private link and password that will be emailed to current members the afternoon of May 16.
- Members with a current, valid membership as of 6 am on May 16 will receive an email the afternoon of May 16 at the address on record which contains a private link and password to purchase tickets during the Zoo member presale. Memberships must be ordered or renewed before 6 am on May 16 in order to receive the link and password to purchase tickets during the presale.
- If you are receiving regular Zoo communications or you purchased/renewed your membership online, we have an email on record. If you are not receiving email communications, please call 952‑431‑9200 to verify your email address.
- Due to the high volume of calls during the presale, we recommend verifying your email prior to May 16.
- There are a limited number of tickets available per concert and popular shows will sell out quickly. No guarantees are made that a member will be able to purchase tickets during the presale. Other ticket presales do not take away from the tickets available for the Zoo member presale.
- Limit of 4 tickets per concert, per member household.
- Available seats are scattered throughout the amphitheater and may be different for each concert. All seats in the house are not available during the presale.
- If accessible seating is required, follow the instructions during the online purchase process.
- You may also purchase tickets when they go on sale to the general public on Saturday, May 18, 10 am at suemclean.com/zoo .