Adults Only Animals After Dark Overnight
Do you love animals? Love the Zoo? Just love trying new things? Adults, this is your chance to live out your childhood dream of spending the night in a Zoo. Bring your friends, your family (age 21+), your neighbors, or just yourself, and come to the Minnesota Zoo for a wild adventure!
- A full day of admission to the Zoo, immediately before or after your program
- Access to a cash bar (a variety of beers and wine)
- A full dinner, a late-night snack, and a light breakfast (with lots of coffee!) the next morning
- A wide variety of educational activities, small animal encounters, and behind-the-scenes Zoo tours. We’re capping this program at a maximum of only sixty people, to give everyone a personalized, special experience
- Exclusive time in the Zoo after-hours, including the chance to sleep at the Zoo in Discovery Bay or the Minnesota Trail Lodge!
- A meet and greet with a zookeeper
- A fun Minnesota Zoo “Animals After Dark” T-shirt to take home with you!
Please note that smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited on the entirety of the Minnesota Zoo grounds, including the parking lots.
Overnights start at 6:30 p.m. and end at 9 a.m. the following morning. We need a minimum number of people for the overnight to take place.
Date: November 8, 2019
Ages: This event is open to adults age 21+ only.
$100 per person for Zoo members (age 21+)
$120 per person for non-members (age 21+)
Where do we sleep? You’ll get to choose whether you want to sleep in Discovery Bay or the Minnesota Lodge. Thin foam sleeping mats are provided for under your sleeping bags, but you can also choose to bring your own air mattresses or sleeping mats as well.
We had so much fun with all of the attendees of our first-ever Animals After Dark program for Adults! What did people think about our first adults-only overnight at the Zoo?
- “I liked the activities and the pace. There was plenty to do without feeling rushed. The activities were also great – we learned a lot about how the zoo works and the animals!”
- “I liked that you had things planned that you could do or not – even though we chose to do them all! Vera the tiger cub was amazing. Thumbs up on bar available until late and food.”
- “My favorite was waking up to see the monk seal staring at me!”
- “I loved seeing the animals up close and having a “behind the scenes” opportunity. Very special.”
How to Register
Questions? Email or call 952.431.9390.