Attention wildlife shutterbugs! The Minnesota Zoo is excited to announce the 5th annual Photo Contest, sponsored by National Camera Exchange. Starting June 1, submit your best photos from around the Zoo to the official contest Flickr page for a chance to win a variety of prizes.
2014 Categories Include:
- Tropical Animals: Photos from the Tropics Trail (include the AVEDA™ Butterfly Garden)
- Magnificent Minnesota: Photos from the Medtronic Minnesota Trail
- Northern Treks: Photos from the Northern Trail, Russia’s Grizzly Coast & Snow Monkey exhibit (includes Big Bugs! exhibit and Wings Financial World of Birds Show)
- Barnyard Animals: Photos from the Wells Fargo Family Farm
- Just Keep Swimming: Discovery Bay, the Tropical Reef & the 3M Penguins of the African Coast exhibit
- People and Places: People and places around the Minnesota Zoo (If people are in the photograph, please fill out a Photo Talent Release Form and e-mail it to email@example.com)
2014 Kids Category (12 years old & younger) includes:
- Wild About Animals: Photo of any animal at the Minnesota Zoo
June 1, 2014 – First day contestants may start entering photographs
September 7, 2014 – Last day contestants may enter photos
September 22, 2014 through September 28, 2014 – Online voting for your favorite photo on Facebook
September 29, 2014 – Grand Prize, Category & Honorable Mention Winners are announced
Please note: Limit one photo entry per category, per contestant. All photo entries submitted must have been taken at the Minnesota Zoo between June 1, 2013 through the present (no more than one year old).
Please review our OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS for all of the details.
2014 Photo Contest is supported by: