The Minnesota Zoo is bringing the “Land Down Under” up north this summer with an immersive walkabout experience along the Northern Trail. It will leave you feeling like you were just hiking in Australia, as you explore the multi-species habitat and see these animals up close. You literally walk through the exhibit with these outback ambassadors! Guests are able to view the animals from the main pathway, as well and Kangaroo Crossing is included in your admission to the Minnesota Zoo. Learn More!
**FREE WITH REGULAR ZOO ADMISSION**
• Koo Koo Kanga Roo - Saturday/Sunday at 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
• Face painting 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Family Activity 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Outback keeper talks 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
• Jump Squad – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Kangaroo plush give away (While supplies last)
Daily Activities -
• Kangaroo Crossing walkabout experience
• Wings Financial World of Birds Show featuring Coconut and more!
• Walkabout Grill with Australia-themed food and beverages
• Weekly “Jump Squad” appearances at the Zoo and around Minnesota
Did you know the Minnesota Zoo is a year-round destination with acres of indoor exhibits and interactive experiences for children and families? Meet hundreds of animals along our Tropics Trail and learn how our conservation efforts are supporting endangered species like the Red Panda. Or get up close and personal with sharks and rays inside the tide pool at Discovery Bay. And don’t forget about the IMAX Theatre.
Be among the first to experience the land down under, up north! Join kangaroos, emus and wallabies on a real-life Australian walkabout, in the heart of the Minnesota Zoo.
Bring your special mom to meet some of our special mothers during our Macy’s Mother’s Day Weekend celebration. Moms receive free admission on Sunday.
Explore a grown-up, kid-free version of the Minnesota Zoo after hours and enjoy cocktails and keeper talks.