Join the Director’s Circle
Ways To Give
Director’s Circle Information
For more information, contact Brenda Teats.
Brenda.Teats@mnzoo.org / 952.431.9361
We give to save wildlife
Director’s Circle is a leadership giving society that’s making a BIG impact in advancing the Minnesota Zoo’s mission to connect people, animals and the natural world to save wildlife.
We join together for animals
Director’s Circle members are partners in the Zoo’s efforts to nurture a spirit of wildlife conservation today and for future generations. Members of the Director’s Circle provide critical support so the Minnesota Zoo can lead efforts to protect endangered species.
We gather to build support
Director’s Circle is an influential group of liked-minded individuals donating $1,000 or more during the year to the Minnesota Zoo Foundation. New or increased tax-deductible gifts of $1,000 or more will be matched by an anonymous donor – doubling the impact of your support.
Donor Levels and Benefits
Click on the plus sign to learn more about each donor level.
- Option to receive a Zoo membership with two free guests
- Invitation to VIP events and Our World Speaker Series reception
- Invitation to annual Director’s Reception
- Recognition on the Zoo’s Annual Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
- Director’s Circle lapel pin
- Reserved parking (limited number of spots)
- Private Zoo tour for up to six people
- Optional gift membership to give away
- Recognition on the Medtronic Minnesota Trail
- Choice of an exclusive Director’s Circle gift
- Private tour with the Zoo Director or a Keeper