Make a Splash for the Minnesota Zoo
With a Sea Otter Animal Sponsorship!
Capers, Jasper, and Rocky— the three sea otters at the Minnesota Zoo—were orphaned in the wild. Now they play all day in Russia’s Grizzly Coast. All that swimming takes energy, so sea otters eat a lot of shrimp, clams, squid, and fish. To make mealtime more fun, they also receive a variety of whole shellfish such as clams, mussels, and crabs they crack open for entertainment and a tasty treat. The sea otter’s natural diet is one of the most expensive at the Zoo!
Please help cover those costs with an Animal Sponsorship. Your tax-deductible gift will help feed the otters and ALL the animals at the Minnesota Zoo.
Your $55 sponsorship includes:
- An adorable 9” plush sea otter.
- A personalized animal sponsorship certificate.
- A sea otter trading card with a photo and fun facts.
Your $100 sponsorship also includes:
- Animal Homes, a children’s book about animals and habitats by Judy Allen and Simon Mendez.
Your $250 sponsorship also includes:
- An invitation to meet with a Zookeeper (during normal Zoo hours).
If you have additional questions, please call 952.431.9216 or 1.800.366.7811 ext.216
Or email Shannon at Shannon.Rhatigan@mnzoo.org
Learn more about Sea Otters. http://mnzoo.org/blog/animals/sea-otter/