“Howl” to say I love you – sponsor a Gray Wolf at the Minnesota Zoo!
Gray wolves are an integral part of Minnesota, symbols of our state’s pride in wild lands. They are also the state’s most controversial animals: alternately loved, hated, feared, and admired. The wolf pack is one of nature’s most sophisticated social orders, as well as one of the most intensively studied throughout the world.
The status of gray wolf populations depends on where they live. After years of legal protection and hard work, in 2007 Minnesota’s gray wolves were removed from the federal Endangered Species List. For now, it’s up to Minnesota to determine where and how future generations of wolves will survive. Learn more about the gray wolf.
Your gift will help us provide the best possible care for our wolves and for all of the animals at the Minnesota Zoo, while also continuing our conservation efforts both here at home and around the world.
Your $55 sponsorship includes:
- Your choice of a 7” plush wolf OR the children’s book One Wolf Howls by Scotti Cohn, illustrated by Susan Detwiler.
- Animal sponsorship certificate.
- Wolf trading card with a photo and fun facts.
- The satisfaction of helping to feed the animals at the Minnesota Zoo!
Your $100 sponsorship also includes:
- Animal Homes by Judy Allen and Simon Mendez.
Your $250 sponsorship also includes:
- An invitation to meet with a Zookeeper (approximately 15 minutes, during normal Zoo hours).
If you have additional questions, please call 952.431.9216 or 1.800.366.7811 ext.216
Or email Shannon at Shannon.Rhatigan@mnzoo.org
Click here to learn about WolfQuest, an immersive, 3D wildlife simulation game. WolfQuest challenges players to learn about wolf ecology by living the life of a wild wolf in Yellowstone National Park.