Clown around with the Minnesota Zoo – Sponsor the coral reef today!
Coral species such as bird’s nest, pipe organ, and staghorn live in the beautiful 350 gallon coral tank in Discovery Bay. The exhibit features more than 100 species of corals as well as several fish species.
You can see more than 75 species of fish that depend on coral reef habitats in the Tropical Reef exhibit on the Tropics Trail. The exhibit uses artificial corals and more than 80,000 gallons of water to create a naturalistic and colorful coral reef environment that conveys the importance of saving these threatened species.
Your $55 sponsorship includes:
- An adorable 12” plush clownfish (one of many fish species that depend on corals to survive)
- A coral reef trading card with fun facts
- A personalized sponsorship certificate
- The satisfaction of making a difference at the Minnesota Zoo!
Your $100 sponsorship also includes:
- Animal Homes by Judy Allen and Simon Mendez.
Your $250 sponsorship also includes:
- An invitation to meet with a Zookeeper (approximately 15 minutes, during normal Zoo hours).
If you have additional questions, please call 952.431.9216 or 1.800.366.7811 ext.216
Or email Shannon at Shannon.Rhatigan@mnzoo.org